To book a room online, please click on the BOOK A ROOM link, here on the right. Alternatively, we can take bookings over the phone. Please see our details above.
We have six, boutique en-suite guest bedrooms. All rooms are beautifully decorated, with comfy beds, and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedlinen, a recipe for a good night’s sleep.
We have two twins, two doubles and two superior rooms with sofa beds, ideal for people with children. One ground floor room has facilities for the partially disabled, with
All rooms have a shower – one double and one twin also have a bath. For your enjoyment, we provide the following in each room:
• Flat Screen TV
• Egyptian Cotton bed linen
• Hypnos Beds
• Toiletries by Bramley
• Complimentary Wireless Access
• Tea and Coffee making facilities
Please enjoy our lovely Bramley products during your stay. If you would like to take any home, they are available to buy at the bar or online at
All our rates are per room (inc.VAT), and include a Continental or a Full English Breakfast.
• Superior/Family room with en-suite shower from £120.00 per room per night (please see charges for children below)
• Double/Twin rooms with en-suite shower or bath from £110.00 per room per night
• Single Occupancy from £90.00 per room per night
The sofabeds in Superior/Family rooms can be made up for 2 children at a charge of £25.00 per child(under 15) or £40 per adult.
Why not treat yourself to a massage, or a beauty treatment during your stay. All treatments can be booked in advance of your stay, directly with our therapist.
Please contact us for our list of therapists.
All of our rooms contain artwork by artist Jackie Rennie, friend of the Red Lion. If you are interested in purchasing her work, please let us know.
Check-in from 2.00pm and departure by 11am.
DAMAGE OR LOSS
Any loss, or damage to items within our rooms, will be charged. The Red Lion reserves the right to charge the full amount for which has to be replaced or repaired.
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
On booking, we require credit card details to confirm any reservation. Please be aware of our cancellation policies:
• Group bookings, wedding parties and all bank holiday periods - 28 days
• Glastonbury Festival bookings - 28 days
• All other bookings - 7 days